Monday, January 23, 2006

thinking thoughts

okay

1) Joey Gladstone.... Gay? I think maybe.

2) I voted. I would voted Green except my riding was going to split NDP/Conservative so I employed une petite peu of strategic voting. The coverage will begin in five minutes.

stupid ontarionians get to vote for 2 1/2 more hours than us B.C.ers. oh good lord I just refered to myself as a B.C.er. what is this world coming to.

may i also just say - i am really lucky at this moment in time. D :)

There is a man on t.v. whose job it is to taste chocolate. yeah. that could be me. well not really.

Also - kids - stay tuned - next (next?) weekend for SuperBowl XL featuring - that's right. The Pittsburgh Steelers. Who after Indiana is my favourite team in the league.

word on the street is a conservative minority govt. this makes me happy. hate me friends. hate me family. hate me toronto. hate me ontario. hate me every social democratic. i don't care. i am happy with a conservative minority.

4 comments:

liz said...

just to explain briefly here -

happy b/c change is VITAL FOR A HEALTHY DEMOCRACY.

now the west is in, there are two legitamately NATIONAL parties, and the NDP has more seats than it has had in years. HEALTHY DEMOCRACY!!

MP said...

I hate the Harp. That's all I can say amidst the anger.

Anonymous said...

Harper is no where near as bad as people think he is. He isn't going to turn Canada into a baby U.S. He's not a dictator. With the number of seats the corrupt Liberals got, the government will be forced to agree on issues and theoretically that will be better for Canada.

Anonymous said...

Joey Gladstone was not gay. He may not have had many girlfriends or dates but it's not his fault. Imagine being the funny good guy and having a woman you're intersted in then meeting Uncle Jesse. You don't stand a chance against the pretty boy musician. with a little bit of bad boy in him.