Friday, January 27, 2006

friday night. relaxing. alone. without guilt. first time in a long time.

i am watching law and order.

there is a character from Kiev. He is Russian.

KIEV!! not in RUSSIA!! anyways.... dick wolf, I'll forgive you this time. this time!!

today i was talking to my friend S. (I've decided that we are friends - and that makes me happy) and i was telling her about how amazing D. was and telling her all about him and the stuff that he does (not even what he says - just what he does) and i was so happy just talking about it and she was very impressed. mmmmm.... happy.

tonight i am going to watch the end of law and order - read my new magazine - and go to sleep early. get up. go for a walk. have coffee. clean my apartment. and do loads of school work.

1 comment:

liz said...

I *believe* in fairies.