Thursday, August 07, 2008

40 things about me right now.

1. My uncle once: made mead.

2. Never in my life: have I smoked a cigerette

3. When I was five: my best friend was named Thersea and my current friend Amanda was mean to me - we did not become friends for 11 more years.

4. High school was: interesting and fun and filled with trips to starbucks; although I must admit that I wore very very unflattering clothing.

5. I will never forget: cheating off Alex in a grade 2 spelling test and how badly I felt afterwards. She didn't know how to spell the word either. The word was Chunakh and I still cannot spell it.

6. Once I met: the girl who played Sally Potts on Road to Avonlea

7. There’s this boy I know: and he is wonderful.

8. Once, at a bar: a guy told me I looked like Lisa Loeb. And two months later, another guy, at the same bar, also told me I looked like Lisa Loeb. For what it's worth - I don't look like Lisa Loeb.

9. By noon, I’m usually: ready for a nap.

10. Last night: I watched Planet Earth with Devin

11. If only I had: $1000 a week for life.

12. Next time I go to church: will later this month with Devin's family.

13. What worries me most: is uncertainty.

14. When I turn my head left I see: My room.

15. When I turn my head right I see: A wall.

16. You know I’m lying when: I laugh and say "no, I'm lying"

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: I don't know... I was six.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: someone kind and sweet who offered advice

19. By this time next year: I hope to be happily settled, enjoying the present and planning for the future.

20. A better name for me would be: Laura

21. I have a hard time understanding: French

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: realistically - get an MPA or a PhD. - but I'd like to get an undergrad degree in psychology

23. You know I like you if: I tell you things about myself.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my parents

25. Take my advice, never: place limits on yourself

26. My ideal breakfast is: at the Shine Cafe.

27. A song I love but do not have is: the classical music which the song "midnight blue" is sung to.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: visit my parents house - they are very nice.

29. Why won’t people: look out for other people and think about how their actions affect others.

30. If you spend a night at my house: I will do my best to take care of you

31. I’d stop my wedding for: I don't know - but I know I would not stop it if I found out that my brother drove his car into the river on purpose just to ruin my big day!

32. The world could do without: violent radicals

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: be surrounded by flying bats

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Devin!

35. Paper clips are more useful than: tacks

36. If I do anything well it’s: be supportive

37. I can’t help but: trust people

38. I usually cry: when I am jet-lagged or sad

39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: love yourself. love yourself. love yourself.

40. And by the way: "hi mom!"

No comments: