Wednesday, May 03, 2006

thoughts from today

today I finally submitted my paperwork for my grant - which means soon I will have money. Which is good b/c I have to pay a ridiculous amount of tution to sit in a room alone and write a thesis.

I have no orange juice. This makes me sad. Today I ordered three books online. This makes me happy. My kitchen is a mess. This makes me sad. But not suprised. I have started thinking a lot about my life lately. And what I want right now. But right now I am still too busy to think. But do I really need to think? Would it really be so bad to just keep letting stuff happen? Taking it day by day - not worrying so much about what the future holds.

There are some days when I think that I am super old and have to figure out exactly what to do with my life - have a five, ten and twenty year plan - be planning my career, marriage, first morgage etc. Other days I want to graduate then travel the world, or become a teacher (other people dream of acting on broadway - I dream of being a teacher), or adopt a baby girl, or work on a development project in Africa or Latin America. What I really want are answers - even though I get that such ansewrs are not to be found externally. But if anyone has any anwsers I'd love to know!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So part of you wants to be Angelina Jolie? ;-) We've all been there...
~K

Anonymous said...

thoughts from today: i started watching house on dvd.
best SHOW EVER.
grey's season finale may 14 - so excited.


ew no if you're ang jolie then you'd have to marry brad pitt and that man is just too hot to be hot. john reys meyers on teh other hand....... and if you don't know who that is, find out, FIND OUT NOW. :)

- alex

Anonymous said...

c'mon now.

the MI:III publicity machine has ensured that everyone now knows who JRM is (the non-crazy dark haried man).

what if I could have AJ body, bank account, and kids (not her exact kids - but addopt my own) - but none of the emotional and public baggage? just a thought.

Anonymous said...

would you still have to marry brad??
JRM is so beautiful.
alex

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»