Monday, May 08, 2006

leaving.

My taxi is coming in 25minutes or so.

And I am suddenly super-sad to be leaving. It is so gorgeous here. The weather is perfect. I could go sit on the beach everyday for the next two months. But no. I am going to a major urban centre - with its sketchy air quality and lack of serious coffee. Seriously - the girl who I love at Serious Coffee made a "going away present" latte this morning. And I'm leaving all this?

Though I am greatly looking forward to holidays and visitors over the next two months.

Also - this morning - for maybe the first time ever - I got dressed up for my flight. And in this case I am defining "dressed-up" as a sweater over my jeans and t-shirt instead of a sweatshirt.

Okay - I should proably be getting ready to leave. Though I am ready. Except that I did not clean the floors. And they are not looking so clean. Oh well. Before I know it I will be back - and the floors will still be dirty - and I can clean them then.

3 comments:

MP said...

Come home already! I NEED you in the same way you need Serious Coffee... maybe more!
Woooooo!
ROCK.

Faye said...

Hey elle,
How's it going? I'm missing your blogs. Enjoy your holiday.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»