Saturday, May 06, 2006

perspective

Two days left in Vic.

This morning I went to serious coffee and the bread store (aka bakery).

I also talked to one of my friends on the phone.

We had an excellent conversation. It's fabulous when you are talking to someone and they are able to articulate what you are thinking and what they are thinking and just completely get it. In one of those - hey - someone else is going through what I am going through. Someone who I think is amazing and a person whose life of which I am occasionaly super-envious of, and who is freaking out about many of the same things that I am. Which makes me feel a) less irrational and b) helps give me perspective.

Maybe I will take comfort in the fact that I am living simaltanously in multiple parallel dimensions and so other mes will live alternate lives. Maybe that will take some pressure off and I can stop worrying that I am making thousands of wrong choices and just accept the fact that I will make thousands of wrong choices and go from there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»