Friday, March 30, 2007

The ten questions by Bernard Pivot that James Lipton (Inside the Actor's Studio) asks every guest are:

What is your favorite word?
hope, words that are fun to say: bric-a-brac, tic-tock,

What is your least favorite word?
I can't even bring myself to type it (and I know certain people will use it against me)

What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]?
honesty, ambition (trying to be the best you possible)

What turns you off?
people who are judgmental (jk), apathy, airs of superiority

What is your favorite curse word?
***k and general blasphemy

What sound or noise do you love?
the words "I love you", sighs of contentedness

What sound or noise do you hate?
painful silence

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
teacher, novelist

What profession would you not like to do?
serve on the frontlines in a war zone

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
*big hug*

1) I'm sure if I had given this more thought I would have better answers
2) I totally invite anyone else to answers these if they want, I'm curious.

1 comment:

Alex said...

that was fun!
i answered them on my blog :)