Sunday, September 24, 2006

8 things I thought today

1) If I can't read the globe in the morning, cosmo is not a bad alternative
2) mmmm.. London Fog
3) a gentleman will not only open doors, but also stare into the sun for you
4) playing with toys is fun for children of any age
5) I used to think I didn't mind doing dishes; I was wrong
6) I watched "my three wives" and I've got to say, I don't think I'd be a big fan of having more than two people in my marriage
7) Maggie Gylanhal is gorgeous
8) it may be fall, but summer is still here in victoria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree about maggie gylenhall, or whatever her name is.
sheri and i made a list of our girl crushes - she is sheri's number 2 person (of 2), her first is natalie portman
my first is emily haines and the second keeps changing, for awhile nigella lawson, right now, the girl from black dahlia that was the black dahlia and is from l word, annnnyway - who is yours?

Anonymous said...

at the moment, maggie gylllenhaal. I already knew your first choice (i don't imagine anyone who knows you would be very surprised to find that out). I'm not a big natalie portman fan (in that way), and I think that if I were 10 years older I might say felicity huffman.