Friday, February 01, 2008

law & order

Today I don't have to go to work because I worked so much this week (right...) that today I have "compensatory time off".

So it's 10am and I am watching Law and Order.

Season One.

And guest starring....

Phillip Seymour Hoffman!

In, according to imdb.com, his first credited role.

How cool is that??

I realize that this is not at all cool in some abstract definition of the word cool.

But it is super cool to me.

Law and Order Season One PLUS Phillip Seymour Hoffman = Cool!!

Me = Cool, not so much

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watching Law and Order is part of my daily lunch routine (it's on at 1:00 here). I've been enjoying the season 1 episodes very much, including today's with Philip Seymour Hoffman. If that's not cool, then cool I do not want to be.