Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Juno

"Charming" "Uplifting" "Smart" "Fun"

These are just a few of the adjectives that come to mind after seeing Jason Reitman's new film Juno.

Even though I had already heard many good things about, which can sometimes cause one to have overly high expectations, the movie really was very good.

Although as we were leaving the theatre I felt very old when I asked Devin "do young people today really talk like that?"

Of course, being older than myself he did not know either.

2 comments:

lu said...

i am waiting patiently to see if this movie will come out in the theatres here. i went to see I Am Legend the other day without having a clue what it is about. and i cannot say that i enjoyed it. no, i can actually say that i did not enjoy it at all. i would have much preferred something 'uplifting!'

Anonymous said...

While I may be physically older, I believe I have the maturity of a 13 year old boy.