Thursday, October 11, 2007

speaking of babies...

The other night I had a dream that babies came from cupcakes. You would bring home a cupcake (or two) and once you got home you would open the cupcake and there would be a baby inside. In my dream I had 5 cupcakes (but I was going to give three of them to my aunts who needed someone elses cupcakes). And my 5 cupcakes were smaller than regular cupcakes (which makes sense, because multiples are usually lower birth rate babies). And the first cupcake I opened had a girl inside and I decided to name her Harry or Henry. And the second cupcake I opened had a boy baby inside and I decided to name him Harry (because apparently I am neither clever nor creative).

Anyways - I feel of all the foods that babies could come in, cupcakes would be right up there. Also fruits, like maybe a pomegranite would be a nice place for a baby to come from. In any case, I am sure all this baby-cupcake dreaming is related to the newest member of Devin's family - who I hear, despite not coming from a cupcake, is super cute and doing well - which is excellent! even more excellent than cupcakes!

1 comment:

Faye said...

Aw, cupcakes and babies - 2 of my favourite things (but not in that order). Thanks for taking care of MY baby last week. I was worried. (I know he will hate me for saying all that but I'm a MOM so I'm entitled to say that AND to worry)